Friday, September 4, 2009

October 10, 2009

That's the date! So don't forget. Kinda came out of nowhere, so, we're hauling bootay to try and get everything ready.
So there isn't any surprise later I'll come out with it now. Because of how soon we'll be getting married and the process to go to the Temple, this will not be a Temple wedding. We're hoping to make that the event on our first year anniversary.

Now that's out of the way, I have to know... Is there ANYONE in the family who likes my fiance? Everyone's scaring the crud out of me. I wish I had some words of encouragement from someone!

3 comments:

  1. I have my own thoughts, but I will keep it to myself until October 10, 2010! And thanks for putting this on a blog and not calling me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete