Friday, September 11, 2009

Sadness and Joy, Sorrow and Glee

This is a very difficult decision for us to make. We appreciate-- well I guess I'm not supposed to speak for my beautiful fiancee but I think she feels the same-- all the love and support we are getting for our happy day. October is right around the corner. Both of us are disappointed that our marriage will not initiate in the temple, but are thrilled to become a family. There is still time to vote for (or change your vote) for which temple we should go to. This is a very real goal and we want your input.

This has been a very VERY busy time. Banana has been flying threw the air getting all sorts of things accomplished. So far our invitations are in the print shop (She did a fantastic job in designing them, You rock Girl), Rings have been chosen and picked up (mine is still on order but I have a loaner just in case) Ribbon was bought, rooms were reserved, person to marry us is all set, DJ is booked, Photographer is still needed if you think of anyone let us know :) dress and cake has been ordered too. The other night I actually fell asleep before She did!!! Can you believe it? They were out until 10 doing all the shopping. I am doing my stuff too so don't think I'm not.

Life is great and wonderful. There is sadness mixed in with the joy, but the latter is definitely more prominent. Thanks again for all the support and love. We will keep everybody posted as even more things get finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment