Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Coming along and Honeymoon plans

Invitations are in the mail!!! Wow I am really excited. I hadn't realized all the many things Bananaquins has accomplished with the wedding preparations. I knew most, but now I know the flowers, decorations, and catering is taken care of too. Thanks to all of her family for the preparations. We would really be worrying and stressing out without your help. I don't know if my dear sweet bride-to-be can put the invitation on this blog or not, but your invitations will be there soon enough. Everything is looking good for the 10th of October. Some of you may be wondering about the special time afterward. I think Banana has already told many of you, but for those who have not heard, we are goi9ng on a 7 night cruise. We will leave on Sunday October 11 @ 5:pm. The cruise will leave from Long Beach, CA and go to Puerto Vallerta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. We will return to Long Beach at 9:AM Sunday the 18th. This is a way awsome cruise because my parents spent their honeymoon in Mazatlan and I purchased the ring in Cabo San Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment