Friday, August 21, 2009

Groom's Cakes and Bachelor Parties

So I am thinking a lot about (well not a lot about but the topic has crossed my mind) about what to do for a bachelor party. I know its a little bit early to be thinking about and planning, but hey I need to contribute so here ya go. The grooms cake is a cake that represents everything the groom was BEFORE marriage. And most of them are pretty funny. It is traditionally a chocolate cake that contrasts the white pure wedding cake. Kind of like MORP is a backwards or anti-prom. Toppers for these cakes normally have the bride in her wedding gown dragging the groom by the shirt collar to the alter. Now I really do love my little Nanaquins so here is an idea to have. I enjoy math and tv and video games. There is a video game called Katamari and it is a little green dude who rolls a Katamari ball around the room. The katamari ball is like super sticky so it picks up everything it touches and gets bigger the more stuff it collects. It would be pretty funny to have a bride rolling the katamari ball and the groom stuck to it. Right? anyway also throw in some math theme like a Cartesian Plane (x and y axis used for graphing) with my favorite equation y-y1= m(x-x1) the point slope formula for a line. Or maybe some weird shaped object made out of different shapes? And about the Bachelor party...What do Mormons do for bachelor parties anyway?

1 comment:

  1. Like oh em gee, you're a genius! You know what would be great? If the Katamari's rolling across the Cartesian plane and in addition (get it? In addition? HaHa, I'm hirarious) to picking up the groom, it's picking up the formula, with some of it sticking to the ball and some of it left on the graph.

    ReplyDelete