Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting Started

First things first I guess. Hello! Banana here to announce my engagement to J-Ride. We got engaged officially... a little over a month ago, on July 3rd. I'm only just barely starting this documentation of the human engagement process because I only just barely got approval of the engagement from the Banana Coalition Headquarters in Chocoban. Many thanks, Choco Pacho! I know I said you would be the only man for me, but who knew I would meet a human who makes me so happy?
It seems the steps towards marriage is very complicated, so we don't know yet the official date of the ceremony. However, since getting the okay, I feel like a huge wall has been knocked down allowing us to progress with our plans.
Like choosing wedding colors!
I've decided on Cobalt Blue and Lavender, combining my favorite color with J's, with silver accents. I have decided to use a color scheme for this blog to match. Hooray!
More ideas to come as we get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment