Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Concerning Multiple Votes

It's been brought to my attention that there may be some participants in the poll who are casting multiple votes. I won't point any fingers, but Amo, Charlie says, "We all went to Washington and had a great time, you can make a trip to California." Actually, I didn't go to Washington because I had studies to do, but I'm sure it was fun. Hmm, should we add the Washington Temple to the list?

Anyway, this isn't ACORN. So even if it's in my favor, please, no multiple votes.
Thank you for the support, though!

On other brainwaves, to those who voted for San Diego, you rock!

J-Ride, honey, did you vote?

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I tried to make multiple votes and it wouldn't let me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So we've mythbusted that theory. Which is ok, because San Diego is ahead now anyway. Thank you, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still debating with my inner most self. I shall cast my vote soon enough. Maybe I should let my parents in on the action too. I don't think they have ever blogged before. It could be a brand new experience.

    ReplyDelete