Monday, October 5, 2009

6 days and counting

It is less than a week from the big day. We are really excited. I wish there was another word for excited. In Spanish I would use "emocionados". That means full of emotion, but you probably could figure that out by yourselves. It looks like there isn't much else to do. The decorator is all set with plans and everything. I just don't know what else there is to do. We are already moving things from Banana's home to my lil apartment. I don't know what we are going to do with all of the stuff we have. It's mostly furniture.
I am getting nervous. It feels so good to get nervous. Like this is a big commitment or something. Because it IS!!! I know that and I would hate to screw anything up. Most of you already know and if not well now you will, I was previously married. It wasn't my fault entirely for the failure of my 1st marriage. I take responsibility for my part and look at myself constantly so I will not repeat the same mistakes. I can envision us being happy together. We lean on each other by supporting the other person. If that even makes sense. I grow by helping her become the best and greatest person she could be, and I feel she does he same. It is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment